For our client, a production company from Bydgoszcz, we are looking for candidates for the position of Group Financial Controller.
It is a work in a dynamic finance team at a well-established Polish entity, where the majority of operations are centred at the Head Office support and reporting to the Group shareholder.
The entity is a part of a larger group headquartered in Western Europe, with English being the internal language of the Group.
If you are open to new challenges and have experience - APPLY.
- Monitoring and reporting of Group Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
- Overseeing the controlling functions for various business units within the Group,
- Consolidating Group measurement data,
- Streamlining and enhancing the current controlling system,
- Ensuring accurate reporting of cash and managing the cash flow for Group companies,
- Providing support in the area of Group consolidation,
- Generating various reports for the Group including budgeting and forecasting,
- Drafting and verifying process documentation,
- Performing any other related tasks as assigned to the Group Controlling team.
- Ability to work individually on a complex finance topics,
- Good knowledge of English,
- Finance/Accounting experience in an international company,
- Strong communication skills, organisational and fast learning ability required,
- Knowledge of D365 (nice to have) or other ERP, as well as Consolidation software, Microsoft Office.
- Full time job,
- Work in international team,
- A competitive salary based on your experience,
- Casual atmosphere, flexible working time with home-office possibility,
- Private healthcare,
- Support for a CorsonHR Recruiter at every stage of the recruitment process.
Our advertisements are very popular, therefore we are not able to call every candidate applying. Therefore, we kindly inform you that, first of all, we contact people whose professional profile is closest to our client's expectations. Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please contact us: 503 395 795, firstname.lastname@example.org.