Our client is a stable company located in Warsaw.
Due to its rapid development, we are looking for Senior Software Developer.
If you are open to new challenges and want to work with the latest technologies - APPLY.
Daily salary 1,200 - 1,400 PLN day / B2B (leave included)
- Network security projects,
- Building backend products using C ++ (C ++ 20 standard),
- Integration, building and configuring systems (Jenkins),
- Test Automation (Python),
- C ++ /. Net STL work with anti-virus software on the Windows platform,
- Work in an international environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development on Windows platform, with good understanding of Windows internals and networking,
- Knowledge of .Net STL is welcome,
- You don't write code without unit tests and ready to write Test Automation (mostly in Python) which would verify all your changes,
- Familiar with continuous integration (we use Jenkins) and build systems, it's great to have set up and configure,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and it is your nature to continuously learn and experiment new things,
- Great communication and interaction skills, to get the job done with the team members and other teams in the company,
- Fluent English (written and spoken) skills are essential - the product will be used globally and our staff consists of dozens of nationalities.
- Employment in a Warsaw Employer,
- Remote work ,
- Employment based on a B2B contract,
- Private Medical Insurance,
- Long-term and stable employment,
- The employer provides IT equipment + necessary devices,
- Support of CorsonHR Recruiter at every stage of the recruitment process.
Our advertisements are very popular, therefore we are not able to call every candidate applying. Therefore, we kindly inform you that, first of all, we contact people whose professional profile is closest to our client's expectations. Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please contact us: 503 395 795.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
,, I give my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV and cover letter by the Personal Data Administrator, which is: Corson s.c. (hereinafter CorsonHR, license number 7933) with headquarters in Bydgoszcz at ul. Przemysłowa 4A, office 315 (postal code: 85-758), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to conduct the recruitment process for the position of Senior Software developer. I also consent to the transfer of my personal data to potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process.