If you are looking for stable work with a nice environment - APPLY!
Check the requirements of this offer.
- Designing new products in the fire safety industry,
- Design and programming of electronic devices,
- Assessment of technical solutions of products,
- Defining assumptions, goals and hardware and software requirements,
- Analysis of test results and error reporting,
- Creating and updating product documentation and technical specifications.
- Higher education (engineering degree), major: electronics, electrical engineering, computer science, physics, automation, or similar,
- Ability to design and analyze analog, digital and microprocessor electronic circuits,
- C / C ++ programming skills,
- Knowledge of programming ARM / Cortex microcontrollers and the like,
- Practical skill in using measuring instruments,
- English language at a level that allows reading technical documentation and basic communication,
- We especially invite enthusiasts with non-standard ways of thinking and analytical skills.
- Work in a polish, dynamically developing company,
- Stable employment based on an employment contract,
- Flexible working time,
- Possibility to implement your own ideas and solutions,
- Attractive social package,
- Nice "non-corporate" environment,
- Remuneration adequate to the scope of duties, skills and results achieved,
- CorsonHR Recruiter support at every stage of recruitment.
Our advertisements are very popular, therefore we are not able to call every candidate applying. Therefore, we kindly inform you that, first of all, we contact people whose professional profile is closest to our client's expectations. Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please contact us: 503 395 795.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
,, I give my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV and cover letter by the Personal Data Administrator, which is: Corson s.c. (hereinafter CorsonHR) with headquarters in Bydgoszcz at ul. Przemysłowa 4A, office 315 (postal code: 85-758), e-mail: email@example.com in order to conduct the recruitment process for the position of Electronics Constructor. I also consent to the transfer of my personal data to potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process.