Our client is a large, international and developing organization with a key branch in Europe in Bydgoszcz.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the European SSC team to ensure complete, timely and accurate processing of accounting transactions at the lowest possible cost in compliance with local statutory, fiscal and other requirements.
If you are open to professional changes and want to work in an international environment - APPLY!
- Willing and able to take a proactive role at a senior level in the organization with regard to any issues that impacts upon or is impacted by your area of responsibilities,
- Provide leadership to European based SSC Team and partner with other management within Europe,
- Managing cross-functional accounting Teams (AP, AR, Banking) with ability to build and keep competence within the team (Group Process Owners development),
- Ensure the satisfactory monthly reconciliations of relevant Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables sub-ledgers to the relevant General Ledger control accounts, including third party balance verifications,
- Ensure that all possible efforts to minimize the loss of efficiency within the Team is exercised and implemented - driving automation of routine tasks,
- Develop close and effective working relationship with other European Finance management, including management from Head Office and other operating regions on ongoing operational issues and in connection with multiple group-wide improvement programs,
- Involvement in ERP finance system implementation from the accounting and process
- Managing a team of 6-7 people.
- Advanced English,
- University degree in finance/economics,
- 3 years relevant professional experience, requires strong system and process orientation,
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, very well Excel orientated,
- Independent thinking, strong problem solving skills,
- Personal motivation, strong work ethic, trustworthy judgment, strong decision making skills,
- Ability to be focused and organized,
- Ability to lead through and manage change,
- We will consider candidates with many years of experience as an Independent Accountant.
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification,
- Experience as a similar European Lead role, experience in international environment, SSC/BPO background,
- ERP system experienced, experienced in implementing ERP system from the operations perspective,
- Ability to work without significant supervision.
- Sharing the costs of sports activities,
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance,
- Mobile phone available for private use,
- Holiday funds,
- Christmas gifts,
- Lunch bonus,
- Possible occasional remote work (up to 2 days a week) after the implementation period,
- Working hours 8-16, possible flexibility in terms of starting / ending the working day, not earlier than 7,
- Support for a CorsonHR Recruiter at every stage of the recruitment process.
Our advertisements are very popular, therefore we are not able to call every candidate applying. Therefore, we kindly inform you that, first of all, we contact people whose professional profile is closest to our client's expectations. Thank you for your understanding, and if you have any questions, please contact us: 503 395 795.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
,, I give my voluntary consent to the processing of my personal data contained in my CV and cover letter by the Personal Data Administrator, which is: Corson s.c. (hereinafter CorsonHR) with headquarters in Bydgoszcz at ul. Przemysłowa 4A, office 315 (postal code: 85-758), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to conduct the recruitment process for the position of Accounting Team Leader. I also consent to the transfer of my personal data to potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process.